Raymond J. Buechler has held the positions of Systems Coordinator, and Reporting Systems & Applications Manager since 2001. He previously held positions at Work.com, NetSanity, and AOL. He received a B.S. degree in Anthropology from Indiana State University in 1990.
- Bachelor of Science, Anthropology
- Member, Indiana Association for Institutional Research (INAIR)
- Provides project management for Business Intelligence and other office projects
- Develops SQL Server and Pyramid reports for Blue Reports dashboards
- Designs, develops, populates, and maintains all websites and web apps for which the office is responsible. Produce website documentation and train appropriate Institutional Research staff
- Ensures data used and stored by office staff are secure and backed up at all times (via auditing process, producing/maintaining/enforcing security procedures, etc.); ensures office remains OIT- and FERPA-compliant
- Develops and maintains IR data request database to provide increased functionality, effectiveness, and security.
- Provides training to end-user campus constituents in accessing and using software and dashboards; provides technical support in establishing the data warehouse and building dashboards.