Linda M. Ferguson is the Associate Director for Reporting and Data Management. Before moving to the Office of Institutional Research in 2002, she worked at ISU as an Institutional Computing Consultant; Associate Registrar and Assistant Registrar. She received her B.S degree in Business Administration and M.B.A. degree from Indiana State University. With more than thirty years of management information systems experience at ISU, she is a resource for many University data projects across multiple functional areas.
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
- Association for Institutional Research (AIR)
- Indiana Association for Institutional Research (INAIR)
- Blackboard Analytics
- Digital Measures
- Responsible for design, development, implementation, documentation, and maintenance of computer applications relating to state and institutional IR reporting
- Provides reports and analysis for University decision makers
- Serves as the functional lead on the Blackboard Analytics student data warehouse project team to define and verify data, design reports and dashboards, and provide specifications for custom modifications and vendor work orders
- Serves as data liaison to Indiana Commission for Higher Education
- Works with other offices to identify data needs and make recommendations for data collection and presentation.
- Serves on university committees and work groups relating to institutional computing and reporting