Rhonda A. Terstegge is the Institutional Research Assistant. Rhonda has been with Indiana State University since 2008 when she began working as an Office Assistant in the Bayh College of Education Dean’s office. She later moved to Institutional Research. Prior to working at Indiana State University, Rhonda worked at Columbia House for 30 years where she held the positions of Loss Prevention Analyst; Complex Correspondent; Training Instructor; Resource Assistant (Assistant Supervisor); Customer Service Representative and various other positions.
- Graduate of Rosedale High School
- Participant of the Disney Customer Service Workshop
- Attendee of the Bayh College of Education Diversity Summit
- Member of American Society of Administrative Professionals
- Provide administrative assistance to the Director, Associate Director and professional staff involving the daily management of the office.
- Assist with completing various surveys.
- Provide support services to office staff:
- Maintain filing system; answer telephone; draft correspondence; coordinate/deliver office mail.
- Update and maintain office’s Library; make arrangements for space and banquet needs for special events; operate fax, copier, computer and printers; and train new students and staff on office equipment.
- Process purchases of supplies and equipment. Enter purchase information into the SDG2 website for purchases made with a Pro Card. Submit expense reports, to the Controller’s office, for Pro Card expenditures. Process requisitions for larger purchases.
- Process travel arrangements, authorizations, reimbursements, and budget transfers.
- Monitor BANNER Finance records.
- Maintain account records and databases related to budget and finance for the office; prepare budget reports for the Director and the Executive Director and assist with budget planning and analysis.
- Prepare reports.
- First contact for Blue Reports questions and assistance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.