Margaret L. Dalrymple is the Associate Director for Research and Analysis in the Office of Institutional Research. She worked in the field for over 25 years, including several years at Purdue University and the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs. She has held the positions of Associate Director of Institutional Research; Assistant Director, Associate Registrar for Research; Senior Institutional Research Analyst; and Research Analyst.
- Doctorate of Philosophy, Higher Education Administration, Purdue University
- Master of Science, Sociology, University of Colorado at Colorado Springs
- Bachelor of Arts, Sociology and Psychology, Augustana College
- American Educational Research Association
- Association for Institutional Research
- Association for the Study of Higher Education
- Indiana Association for Institutional Research
- Responsible for the preparation of the annualized data to the National Center of Education Statistics for the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS).
- Analyzes survey results, including student engagement surveys, the Delaware Study, and MAP-Works.
- Conducts research and analysis in support of institutional planning and student success.
- Produces reports and presentations to inform planning and decision-making.
- Serves on university committees and work groups relating to institutional data.
- Responds to ad hoc queries and requests for data from internal and external constituents.